Van Dale NT2 Dictionary
Upgrade Option inside the DutchReader
If you are serious about your language study, you know that a monolingual dictionary is a must. Purchasing the Van Dale NT2 dictionary, gives you the best-in-class Dutch monolingual dictionary. A dictionary specifically created for Dutch-as-a-second language students.
Access about 15.000 terms from the dictionary that offer grammatical information (eg. de/het), simple explanations and example sentences. For certain headwords there are also pictures which facilitate comprehension.
The license is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
THE AGREEMENTThis Agreement between you and Knowble is a valid and binding legal contract that governs your use of the Service, regardless of where and through what device you access or operate the Service. Knowble may at any time and without any notice or liability, terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any feature of the Service, including the availability of any features.While Knowble attempts to ensure that the Service is normally available 24 hours a day, Knowble shall not be liable if for any reason the Service is unavailable at any time or for any period.Access to the service may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond Knowble’s control.
2. Limitation of liabilityUnder no circumstances and under no legal theory, including, but not limited to, tort, contract, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, shall knowble or its officers, directors, employees, agents, or suppliers be liable to you or any other person for any indirect or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for:1. errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of the service or content contained therein;2. personal injury or property damage of any nature (including, but not limited to, computer failure, lost profits and lost data), resulting from your access to and use of the service;3. any unauthorized access to or use of the service and/or any and all personal information stored therein;4. any interruption of the service; or5. any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or similar problems, which may be transmitted to or through the service.
3. AmendmentsKnowble reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time. Any amendments will be posted below. If you do not agree to the Agreement as amended, you must stop using the Service immediately. Your continued use of the Service will be deemed as acceptance of the Agreement as amended.
4. Language and Governing LawThis agreement was originally written in English. To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under Dutch law.
1. Collecting and Processing Personal DataIn order to offer the Service, Knowble collects personal information such as your name, username and email address; and any other additional personal or preference information that you freely enter. Knowble also records your vocabulary knowledge and usage of the Service in order to deliver you a personalized language learning experience.
2. Uses and Disclosure of Personal Data and Purpose SpecificationKnowble can use your personal information for the following general purposes: (i) to provide you with the Service; (ii) to respond to your questions and comments; (iii) to communicate with you via regular mail and email (or other electronic means) about Services; for (iv) statistical purposes.Occasionally, the non-personally identifiable information that we collect may be used to improve the design and content of our Service. We also may utilize this information to analyze the usage. The personally identifiable information may be used to personalize each unique visitor’s experience of the Service.We may be required by law to disclose personal information, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, in response to law enforcement agencies or other public agencies request or if we feel that such disclosure may prevent the instigation of a crime.
3. Security and ConfidentialityThe Service has physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with regulations to protect personal information about you. However, data transmissions over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, Knowble cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.